How’s your parenting going?
“Perfect!” you say? “I’ve got this completely under control!” Impressive. Okay, scroll on. Nothing to see here…
For everyone else who is still reading…we’ve got a Saturday morning set aside on February 3rd from 9am – 11:45am at our Wilson campus for us to refocus our parenting efforts on God’s best for our family. We’ll get inspired, learn from each other, and lean on each other.
We’ll start out together with a time of worship and a talk from Pastor Gary. Then we’ll break out into sessions to learn from each other. You’ll be able to choose two sessions to attend.
Breakout Session Options
- Parenting in the Digital Age: Tackling the Screen Monster (Phones, Social Media, Gaming, etc)
- Parenting the Active Child for Success at School, Home and with Friends
- Discipline – Finding the Balance Between Overbearing and Overly Lenient
- Supporting Children and Youth During a Mental Health Crisis
- Parenting Teenagers and Other Impossible Tasks
- How to Have “The Talk” – Sharing the Gospel with Your Kids
- How to Teach the Bible to Kids
We’ll have coffee and breakfast snacks to keep you energized during the morning. Childcare will be available (our youth will be babysitting to earn money for their summer camp).